Jigsaws:Wild Animals Jigsaws:Wild Animals

Looks good

Nice puzzle game, tried out the hippo on small pieces. Being able to have the edge and corner pieces snap to the frame would be a nice feature, but it's still a solid game.

spod responds:

hi, thanks for teh comment,
I may put snap to boarder as a feature later.

Cloud to Ground Lightning Cloud to Ground Lightning

Interesting game

Not too bad, kind of like a top-down missle command. I figured the 105mm would have had a separate zoom like the rest, but maybe it has less of an effect on fullscreen - was definitely losing track of the cursor in windowed mode, constantly scanning the field.

_Catch _Catch

Not too bad...

Pretty straight-forward of a game. Monitor resolutions may vary, but I can't see any of the stats as I play. Holding down the mouse button to toggle play is interesting, though hiding the cursor onClick might be nice.

Armor Defence Armor Defence

Meh.

Hired kids dropped on roof don't seem to attack? Hiring anything other than slingshots doesn't seem to survive past round two, and the upgrade costs are just insane. Not sure how to beat a mob 'boss' with 3-4 slow shooters. Being able to position defense is a nice idea, but if it has no bearing on ranged attacks, it doesn't seem very practical.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Not too bad...

However, several glitches with the enemies/bosses and AI persist. The spearmen on level 2 are particularly annoying, when you have to chase down the reviver and aggo everything in the level doing so. Loot doesn't appear to scale with the enemies/level, so you grind twice as long for anything with bonus stats.

Having to feed the dragon with the only healing items in the game seems like a flaw in the design. Also wasn't sure if there was any way to drop inventory. Being able to interact with any loot/npc/portal in view makes for quick progression, but seems like an oversight and facilitates the mentality to grind through the entire game.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Excellent

Really well put together, lots of guns, challenges, and achievements to keep things interesting. Also, a nice of nice design touches on the presentation.

I don't know the cause, but the game started to lag until it crashed in Firefox. Could be a memory leak, though I don't see the problem turning up anywhere else.

Armored Ashura Armored Ashura

Nicely done!

Pretty solid build. I'd overlooked the special weapon, but was engaged with the overall gameplay. Definitely worth revisiting.

Solitaire 2 Solitaire 2

Nicely done

Nice, clean design, and the concept of unlockable items is interesting for the game. Who can't get into a game of solitare?

Colour My World Colour My World

Excellent

Really well put together, looking forward to seeing more work like this...

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Fantastic

Excellent work all around. Even though I wasn't intending to play through for long, it drew me in...